His crime is now canon
When no one was looking, Lex Luthor
took forty cakes. He took 40 cakes.
That’s as many as four tens.
And that’s terrible.
OH MY GOD THEY MADE IT CANON
- do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? mine’s been torn off
- do you take the shampoo from hotel rooms?
- where is your next vacation?
- who do you think reads these?
- do you have a calendar in your room?
- what’s your plan for the day?
already did senior pictures, so dota
- are you reading any books right now?
index vol. 15
- do you ever count your steps when you walk?
- do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
- do you chew your pens and pencils?
pens sometimes, pencils never
- what is your “song of the week”?
覚醒ヒロイズム～THE HERO WITHOUT A “NAME” is what’s playing right now, so that
- is it okay for guys to wear pink?
- do you still watch cartoons?
- what do you drink with dinner?
tea or soda
- what do you dip chicken nuggets in?
ketchup and salt
- what is your favourite food/cuisine?
- when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
ap exam pledge is the last thing i can remember handwriting lmao
- can you change the oil on a car?
although i’ve been deliberately avoiding learning how to drive, probably
- what is your usual bedtime?
it’s been rolling over all summer, currently 2 am again
- are you lazy?
you know it
- afraid of heights?
- occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
president (lmao), game dev
- hot tea or cold tea?
- tea or coffee?
- favourite kind of cookie?
- can you swim well?
well enough, i suppose
- can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose?
yes, but i prefer to do it anyways
This profoundly prophetic quote is attributed to Prince Otto Von Bismarck (in 1890), the first Chancellor of Germany. While Bismarck was correct he could not have know it would be a war perpetuated by a German government, albeit an expansionist one that had forced him to resign.
100 years ago today, the ‘damned silly thing in the Balkans’ materialised as the German-supported Austro-Hungarian declaration of war on Serbia.
even if i never actually finish this stupid thing i at least did this